The First Baptist Church of Sedgwick 1837 (REL.3)
Photos of the First Baptist Church of Sedgwick including the Morgan-Means stained glass window (photo by David Anderson).
The First Baptist Church of Sedgwick was designed by Bangor architect Benjamin Deane and built in 1837. The stained glass windows were installed in1891 and 1905. It served the congregation continually until it was acquired by the Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society in 2011. The church is considered by experts to be the most outstanding surviving example of Greek Revival architecture in Maine, and the Society has undertaken a program of renovation.