Homes and Buildings (HOM)
A history of Emwilauka Cottage written by Carol Graves, a direct descendant of the Lalor family. A 1907 photo of the cottage.
Postcard photo of Emma Grant’s home
Photos and text about the Sargent House which was built c. 1840 and run as an inn and livery stable during the late 1800s and early 1900s
Photo of house built by Abel Sawyer in 1847- now 631 Reach Road-Simmons house
Photos of the Starkey Home over the years
Photos of W.G. Sargent home. Includes transcription and scan of original 1868 documents found by Fred Sweet in the newel post of the home.
Photos and text describing the home called the Anchorage.
Circa 1910 photo of the Maple Ave. home of Arthur and Grace Sargent.
Text about the Grindal-Webb home and early photos.
Photos of Hiram and Ralph Harding’s homes on Harding Lane and their wharf
Photos and text about Bonnie Brae, the cottage of the Rev. John R. Davies
Photos of Oscar and Blanche Hooper’s house on Herrick Road
Photo of Billings homestead built in 1820 by Samuel Billings
Sylvia Wardwell’s memoir about the Waterman house on Byard Point, includes photos taken in 2013
Photos and text written by Sylvia Wardwell describing the Byard home and changes over time.
Sylvia Wardwell’s memoir about Asbego, the John Gay cottage on Byard Point.
The summer cottage of Herbert W. Wesson which now belongs to the Hoagland family.
Circa 1900 photos of the Maple Ave. home of Llewellyn and Hattie Sargent
Photo of the home built by Benjamin Choate Sargent and later owned by the Hale family
1907 and 2015 photos of the cottage built by the Lee family in 1906/7.
The cottage built by Rev Edward Bradley. Includes scan of memorial service held in Sargentville for Wendell Bradley.
The home of Eveline Kimball Barbour whose photographs of local people and places are archival treasures.
Photo and text regarding the home of Sylvia and Horace Wardwell.
The story of the Leach cottage on Middle Cove, written by Roger Leach.
The home of George Bowden, Chandler’s brother.
The house originally owned by Daniel Morgan Jr. and later owned by George Harding. In 1959 it was sold to Herbert N. Simmons who sold it in 1961.
Power Point presentation created by Catharine Marston in collaboration with the 1963 Bicentennial Committee. Includes early and more recent photos of Sedgwick homes and buildings.
The story of the home built by John Hutchinson, one of the early Sedgwick settlers followed by notes on the genealogies of the families who lived in the home.
Photos of and text about the home built by Joseph Eaton. It was later owned by Henry W. Sargent.
Photos of Reach View, a home that has been in the Currier family since 1797.
Photos and text about Ashlawn, a home built for Lucius and Mary Ann Sargent and now owned by their descendants.
Photo and text about the home built by Rodolph Sargent and later owned by the Hale family.
Photos of the home once owned by the Billings, France and Cutter families.
A memoir by Rebecca Peck Peterson about the summer cottage once owned by her family and given the name Binnery by Rebecca. Includes text and photos.
Photos and text about the Edward and Lois Roberts Cole home and family.
Early photo of the home and text about it’s owners.
Photos of the Wilson, Byard and Fred Cole homes